Wednesday

I SurVive @ St. Tropez / Ft. Dj Antoine vs Timati feat. Kalenna



Once, I weNT to Visit some Friends in St. Tropez. I was gonna stay at My FrienD André’s PLaCe aNd WheN I GoT TheRe, he was just waiting for me, with his suitcase and ready to rush out, LeaVinG Me aLL SaD & LoNeLy…. He had to Go oNAn iMPorTanT BusiNeSS MaTTer, but he WouLD Be Back in 3 days, so it was fine, I was gonna stay TheRe 4r SoMe WeeKs aNyWay, I WiLL SurVive & We will have time to catch up later.  – We kissed Hello&GooD Bye  

AftTer I iNsTaLled MySelF, TooK a ShoWeR & Hava SmoKe, or Vice Verse.  The PhoNe RanG & iT wAS BasTieN & BriZia. Nice :D  TheY Were GoNNa Come & Collect Me.
I DiD My HaiR, MaKeuP, goT My SuPer KGB BiKiNi, PuT oN SoMe CLoThes, gRaBBed some sTuFF, HandBag, aNd LeTs Go!

I got iNTo The CaR & BriZia said “oh, wait, I waNNa got to the ToileT”  So We Went BaCK aNd WheN We TRy 2 oPen The DooR, We JusT CouLdnT oPeN iT! BasTieN GoT oFF tHe Car 2 see WhaTWas GoiNG oN. And We JusT CouLdnT oPeN TheFucKinG DooR! Ohh NoooH!
BasTieN CaLLeD André, aNd We CouLd HeaR His MoBiLe RinGinG iNside The HOuSe!  & That’s not aLL…. 
WhaTs WorsT! The FucKing aLLarM sTarTed SounDing!  Ding! Ding! Ding! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

All My StuFF WaS iNTheRe! No FucKinG WaY!
We LeFt The HOuse  aNd weNT 2 This Resto, where We MeT oTher Friends, We Had soMe fooD, aNd soMe SamBuCas, oF CouRse They PLaNNed a HarDCore Session cos oFF My VisiT, TheN We WenT to This 
oTheR Place, aNd The ParTy StarTed!



Party aNd MoRe Party, Clubs, AfTer Parties, I DoNT ReMemBeR WhaTHaPpened When! But at LeasT I reMemBer eVerYThiNg ;) So ManY Days PartyiNg!   NiKki BeaCh Was My FaVoriTe. So BeauTiFuL ChiX GoiNg aRounD! DeLicioUS eYeCaNdY eVeRyWheRe! WOW WOW Wow! So GooD mY LoVeLY LoVeLY HusBanD Zeb DoeSnT  GeT JeaLouS iF I aM WiTh oTheR GirLs”!

iNThe eND My FrieND André came Back 6 DaYs LaTEr.  I haVe To sUrVive From The ConTent iNMy Bag, and oF CouRse mY FrieNDs LenT Me SoMe CloThes, WheN We eVenTually Moved From oNe AfTer To AnoTher, & we Passed BY SomeOne’s House To GeT SoMe GooDies, & We WeRe StiLL ParTYing! No Way! It was HArdCore! I Had Such a FanTasTic Time!

St. Tropez FuCKinG RoX!









1st Pic. By: André. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla