Thursday

BaiLeY’s FLaVouReD PuSSy

If  I  CouLD,
I WouLD CHooSE. . .
ThaT mY PuSSy
HaD BaiLeY’s FLaVouR
:D

I MeaN,     WhO  DoeSN’T  LiKBaiLeY’s?!

I LoVe BaiLeY’s!
MeLiKeiT!

CoFFee & BaiLeYs iNThe MorNiNG
BaiLeys oNThe Rox aFTer a MeaL,
iCe CreaM & BaiLeYs, iRiSh MiNT CoFFee J  WHiTE RuSSIANS! aT The AFTER ParTY, 4 A LiTTLe BiT oFF eNeRGY, LiKe aN aFTeR ...
ChoCoMiLKShaKe! ooooooOOOOHHHHH! NoW


 I WaNT ONE!!


eVen The He/She GreeN MaNGina, oLD GReGG fRoM The MigHTy BooSh LiKes BaiLeys……and HowarD Moon hahahahahah!

SO!  iF  I CoulD CHooSe a FLaVouR FoR My PuSSy, iT WouLD Be BaiLeY’s!


. . .  HM.    THeN I’d LiKe To LiCK iT My SeLF aLL The TiMe. . .  Hmmmmm . . . . . . . WhaT a  SiTuATioN. . . . . . . .



. . . WeLL. . . THeN   i   WouLD CHooSe Too THaT aLL The GiRLs iNThe WoRLd HaVe BaiLeY’s FLaVouReD PuSSies!







THaT! WouLd Be =  FAAAB!

WHaT FLaVouR WouLD YoU CHooSe FoR YoUr PuSSy ? 
oR CoCK? 
A-Aa-Aaa!  

-The Voices inside my head saying:
Me-[MaNGo! MeLiKe ManGo!]
Me-[ShuT uP BiATCH! I WaNT VoDKA!]

Sooo! aNYoNe is uP 4 a RuSSian WiFe?

I MeaN . . .   a   WHiTe RuSSiaN?

WiTH BaiLeY’s?
LeT’s Go To oLD GReGG’s!


.SBW



 

 


2 comments:

  1. Nice idea but I must take issue with you for two reasons:

    1. The flavour of your pussy makes no difference to you. No amount of yoga is going to make you THAT bendy and
    2. Do have trouble trouble getting it licked now? I thought not.

    So.

    P.S. Chocolate or maybe Bloody Mary for my cock, I think. (And more yoga.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why I choose that all the WoMaN iNThe WoRLd haVe BaiLeYs FLaVouReD PuSSieS! :D

    ReplyDelete

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla