Thursday

aNoTher SciSSoR SiSTerS FaShiOn EmergenCY Mission!

My LoVeLY LoVeLy HusBanD ZeB, WenT oN a BusiNeSS TRiP. So I Was A LiTTle BiT BoRed & I WeNt CluBBing, and DonT asK me HoW, Cos iT iS SucH a WeirD StorY, BuT I enDeD uP with this 2 girls iNBeD and we were having such a good time….– aNd eVeryThiNg was going PreTTy GooD, oUR HaNds aLL oVer The Place, I Was LicKing I DunnoW whose HeeL, & I CouLd FeeL NauGhTy ThiNgS BeinG DoNe To Me, You KnoW HoW’s ThaT ; )…. until I find out that one of them had a very hairy pussy! WTFuck!

And TheN I RaNAway! 
OhMyGoD!

I DonT UNdersTaND why SomeGirls keep haVing a HairY Pussy! 

I MeaN, We Are Not CAveMan anymore = NoWWe Live iNa Civilization Where TheUse of Hair Furs and Fire isNot Necessary to Survive!  WAX! uSE WAX!

WE DO NOT LIVE IN THE CAVETIMES!  =

Sooooo :  

Literally Girls: 

CHOP CHOP!




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    I couldn't agree more. Well, I could but who would listen? FINE WORDS BUTTER NO PARSNIPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, GirLs Need To Get iT _RighT, aLL Nice&Clean
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla