Thursday

insomnia + lesbian chicks / BPM Festival Parties

oh noooo! I dont know what to doooo!


i got insomnia, so I'm on Facebook, and now =


This lesbian chick with which I've been seecretly wanting to go out for weeks,
is on the chat trying to persuade me about having
an all incluisve drug party!!!


What am I going to doooo!!!


I am ill !!   at Home!    With an ill Husband!!!!
Because we are fucked cos of the last 8 on a row parties!!!
+ Working + Friends  Visiting + X-Mas & NY Eve Paartys +  THe BPM Festival ! That was like Rocket'-iN SCieNCe!!


Fuck Thats a lot of Partying! 


She said she wants to feed pills into my mouth!!


Fuck Me!!!!
[Yeah! Fuck Me!]


I think I'm gonna get her to come and pretend I just got ill, and make her to play as my nurse 
ahahahahahahahha






The good thing is my husband is a heavy sleeper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla