Thursday

The 2nd Time iNaMonTh!

. . . iT isssSThe SeCoND Time iNThisMoNTh! 
ThaT I gotT2 Live_The HOuSe BeCuz I DoNT Let My HusBand ConCeNTraTe oNHisStufF!
 ........BeCuz I KeePTaLKinG To MySelf!


1 AM soRRYY! But I CAN'T StoP TalkinG! 


MeLikeTalKinG ToMySelf or To_MeImaginary Friends!
I Do iT aLLTheTiMe! 
You CanNot aSKMe ToShut uP!
iT is LiKe aSKinG Me NOt ToBeMe!
I RaTher To Fuck oFF ouT oFF Here!
.  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  .  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  .VPLAN! VPLAN! (Fuck oFF Action Required) .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .  ..  ..  ..  .  ..  .  ..  .


TelePhoNe Action: ....."Hey NortoN! WhatsUP, Do You Wanna Go For a LonG One on The Bikes?..........Yep, LeTs TakeThatTraK. GooDPlace To Jump&DoTriKs!...Yes! I'll be there inNiNe9! Kisseee!"


. . .Zeb, could you please look after Cool? Thank you darling, no, it is alright, it is better if I go out, otherwise I am gonna FUCK your concentration


LoVe Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla