Friday

THE Original & Only SuperBadWife!


i am the Original & Only SuperBadWife!
So do not count on me doing the regular things that normal wives do.  Like cooking, ironing or pleasing and sorting out their husbands and families,  FUCK THAT!  I have enough with myself
i   like partying all the time. So if you are up for it, good! Good Boy! …..or girls are also Very wellcome…. ha ha ha
If my husband does not behave I give him SartenazoS on his head (hit him with a frying pan). But he is lovely mainly all the time, and he’s got the most fantastic bottom in the world, you have to check it out! So I give him SartenazoSand he gives me   COCK   and   HAPPINESS.    And he cooks fantastic curry & thai food YUMMI!. I really won the lottery with my husband he is GREAT! He likes when i get on with girls, of course he does! cos then we can play together. Naughty games.
Me & me imaginary friend go together everywhere, she is lovely :  ) even she is a little bit crossed with me cos after my marriage. . . i became a Retired Puta (bitch)   bless her, she wanted to keep fucking around all the world  with anybody she liked, and now she is always saying dirty comments when she fancies somebody we see, sometimes I find it hard to concentrate on what is happening!
Have few girlfriends, but I think women are so complicated, so I have more male METROSEXUAL friends. My husband say they are “Mis Putitos“, now I call them Mis Putitos too =)
The few girlfriends that I have are all nutters, otherwise I couldnt relate to them, cool chix ONLY!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!!!!!!! My darling superwife is now being bad in the blogosphere!

    By the way it is all true what SuperBadWife says, and i don’t just say that because she may give me another sartenazo Aaaa-Aaaa-Aaaaa!!
    (That is the call sign of a bad wife in case you didn't know)

    How about mentioning where the torch our friends gave us recently went? You remember the long thin torch which has the red light.

    And by the way I won the lottery with YOU – I met you in paradise nearly 4 years ago now and I had no idea that I had found the “original” and “only” SBW, copy and paste that people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my darling, I'm gonna give you a sartenazo cos anybody was supposed to know about the torch story!
    I love you!

    SBW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuchita8:23 AM

    I think this is fucking cool. Looking forward to hear more adventures from SuperBadWife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Chuchita : )

    in Argentina chuchita means...
    ahahahah! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla